Piano House
9 Brighton Terrace
SW7 8DJ

VICTORIAN WAREHOUSE STYLE OFFICE
Piano house is situated at the junction between Brixton Road and Brighton Terrace, just 100m from Brixton underground station (Victoria line) and railway station. A local landmark, the Victorian warehouse dates from 1877 and was used as a storage depot for the Bon Marche Department Store. Reimagined as a contemporary hub the Piano House provides spacious, airy workspace with excellent natural light. Offering companies a space to create their own HQ space within London’s coolest neighbourhood, the Piano House is at the heart of Brixton
Prev
Next
{building_type == "office"} {building_type == "office"} {building_type == "office"}
Floor Area (sq ft) AvailabilityDesk Suitability No
Unit 1.02 2,953 Available26-45
Total 2953